Re: predefined macros for various BSD-based systems?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: predefined macros for various BSD-based systems?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I'm not even too sure what "bsdi" is, but I'm suspicious of that branch
>> too. �A search of our code finds

> It's a commercial distribution of BSD.  I remember it being pretty
> nice when I used it 10+ years ago, but it sounds like it's dead now.

Um ... so do you remember which symbol they predefined?  It's pretty
lame that we can't even spell it consistently in one source file.
(Or, if BSDI is so dead that no one remembers, shouldn't we rip out
those #if branches?)

Сообщение: Re: predefined macros for various BSD-based systems?
Сообщение: Re: predefined macros for various BSD-based systems?