Re: Invoking a function within a batch statement

От rob stone
Тема Re: Invoking a function within a batch statement
Дата
Re: Invoking a function within a batch statement
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wed, 2016-08-17 at 15:06 +0000, Vitalii Tymchyshyn wrote:
> I think you should be able to use {call proc(params)} form, see https
> ://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/80/callproc.html
> Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn

Or see  https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/94/callproc.html

which is the latest doco.

Note that 1209 is the most recent driver.

HTH,
rob

От: Vitalii Tymchyshyn
Сообщение: Re: Invoking a function within a batch statement
Сообщение: Re: Invoking a function within a batch statement