Re: BUG #15799: Create extension postgres_fdw failed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15799: Create extension postgres_fdw failed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> create extension postgres_fdw;
> ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/pgsql-10/lib/postgres_fdw.so":
> /usr/pgsql-10/lib/postgres_fdw.so: undefined symbol: change_plan_targetlist

This looks like a version mismatch problem --- your postgres_fdw is newer
than your server (possibly just a minor release newer, but still newer).

It's unfortunate that the error message isn't more on-point, but we don't
have enough control over the dynamic linker to make it so.