Re: Future request: BgBouncer && "cache lookup failed for function": Auto recache function.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Future request: BgBouncer && "cache lookup failed for function": Auto recache function.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Oleg Serov" <serovov@gmail.com> writes:
> Hello!. I'm using PgBouncer with permanent connection, So, when i
> deleting(or editing?) some functions i have an error
> ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function ......;

You're going to need to explain exactly what you're doing if you
want help with that.  However, if the answer is that you're doing
DROP/CREATE of existing functions, then the fix is to use CREATE OR
REPLACE FUNCTION instead.