jsonb_array_elements issue

От mephysto
Тема jsonb_array_elements issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi there,
I found an issue in jsonb_array_elements that can be a bug. I am using
PostgreSQL 9.5.3.

With this JSON:

If I try to execute

I get this error: ERROR:  unknown type of jsonb container

Instead, If I use json_array_elements with the same argument, I get no
errors:

return this result:

Moreover it is strange that jsob function run without errors if I execute it
with internal JSON as parameter:

returns correct JSON.

Is it an error genrate by myself or is it a bug indeed?

Thanks in advance.

Meph