Re: plPHP and plRuby

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plPHP and plRuby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> And if that didn't convince you, I still got PL/sh in the wait ...

It seems like there may be enough interest in PL/Ruby to justify
including it in our distro, but after taking a look at the package
I can see a couple of pretty serious objections:

1. Wrong license.  Unless the author can be persuaded to relicense as
straight BSD, this discussion is a waste of time.

2. Coding style.  The man does not believe in comments; do we really
think anyone else is going to be able to maintain his work?