Re: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value while using logical decoder.\

От sudalai
Тема Re: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value while using logical decoder.\
Дата
Список pgsql-general
@micheal,
    Thanks for your help. It working now.
    But, now I'm getting deadlock, when i peek_changes or get_changes, in
live system.

    db=#select count(*) from pg_logical_slot_peek_changes('slot',NULL,100);
/* pid : 25833 */
ERROR:  deadlock detected
DETAIL:  Process 25833 waits for ShareLock on relation 248486 of database
16385; blocked by process 18904.
Process 18904 waits for RowExclusiveLock on relation 257419 of database
16385; blocked by process 25833.
HINT:  See server log for query details.
CONTEXT:  slot "slot", output plugin "rep_slot", in the change callback,
associated LSN CD/EF693310

     Please help me, I am using PostgreSQL 9.5.0.
     I don't know much in postgres internals. why does peek_changes trying
to take share lock on 248486 (primary key of one table).
     Its postgres logical decoder  takes share lock or output-plugin takes
share lock ?
     Is there any way i can avoid it?  Please help me.

-Sudalai

-----
sudalai