Re: pg_restore out of memory

От Miguel Ramos
Тема Re: pg_restore out of memory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
A Ter, 12-07-2016 às 11:58 -0400, Tom Lane escreveu:

> Anyway, it would be useful to try running the restore with a more
> modern
> version of pg_restore, to see if that helps.
>
>             regards, tom lane

I have the scheduled restart tonight.
So, I will do the other test first, nevertheless.

This because I have the impression that it is during index creation,
where I think client role would be minimal.
Maybe I saw something in the logs when this problem was first reported
internally.

I can't spare a second 700G for doing both tests concurrently.

I will get back when I have more news.

Thanks,

--
Miguel