Re: Slow join over three tables

От MOLINA BRAVO FELIPE DE JESUS
Тема Re: Slow join over three tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!!

what happens if you change your query to:

SELECT r.id, r.age, r.gender, r.created, a.adverse, d.drug
  FROM reports r
  INNER JOIN report_drugs d USING (rid)
  INNER JOIN report_adverses a USING (rid)
 WHERE a.adverse = ANY (ARRAY['back pain - nonspecific', 'nonspecific back pain', 'back pain'])  AND
d.drug = ANY (ARRAY[359, 360, 361, 362, 363]) ORDER BY r.created;

I have seen differences in time between "ON vs USING"....i prefer "USING" when is possible