Re: Switching roles as an replacement of connection pooling tools

От CN
Тема Re: Switching roles as an replacement of connection pooling tools
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, May 31, 2016, at 10:23 PM, Melvin Davidson wrote:
That being said, IMHO, I believe having a separate schema for every user is poor database design

This is the best arrangement I can think of now for my use case:

1. Each schema holds an application independent from other schemas within the same database.
2. Each schema is fully controlled by a role who is responsible for the development of that application.

Best Regards,
CN
--
http://www.fastmail.com - The professional email service

Сообщение: Re: Switching roles as an replacement of connection pooling tools
Сообщение: Re: Switching roles as an replacement of connection pooling tools