Windows 7/8, Visual Studio 2013: Runtime error r6034 microsoft visual c++ runtime library(pgadmin3.exe)

От zeray87
Тема Windows 7/8, Visual Studio 2013: Runtime error r6034 microsoft visual c++ runtime library(pgadmin3.exe)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have been able to build PgAdmin3  after several days of hassle on creating
PgAdmin3 installer.

However, after installing the installer pgadmin3 msi, a generic and
difficult runtime error to figure out appears when I try to open the
pgadmin3.exe. To iterate, the following error appears:

Runtime error r6034 microsoft visual c++ runtime library(pgadmin3.exe).
"R6034 An application has made an attempt to load C runtime incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more information".

I am desperately waiting for your help.
Best Regards,
Zeray