Re: How do I upgrade psql from version 7 to be 10 in Windows 10?

От Karen Goh
Тема Re: How do I upgrade psql from version 7 to be 10 in Windows 10?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
What error? I need help to upgrade my psql to version 10.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, July 28, 2019, 7:57 PM, Amit S. <comeonamit@gmail.com> wrote:

At what step are you getting the error? Can you share the exact error message and if possible the logs from ::

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\1o\data\log