Re: Fixes for 8.1 run of pgindent

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fixes for 8.1 run of pgindent
Дата
Re: Fixes for 8.1 run of pgindent  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> It would be nice if the developers could run pgindent easily on their
>> local trees to minimize conflicts.

> The entire NetBSD indent, already patched, is on our FTP server.  Isn't
> that good enough?

News to me, and I guess to Alvaro too.  Is this mentioned in the
Developer FAQ?

> I can easily add the entire thing to CVS if people want that.

How big is it?  If it's not large, and we're not depending on any
upstream maintenance to happen anymore, we could just dump it into
our own CVS.

(Of course this just begs the question of whether we could convert
over to GNU indent.  But I suppose that isn't a realistic option
for the current go-round.)