Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Introduce group locking to prevent parallel processes from deadl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Introduce group locking to prevent parallel processes from deadl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I guess it's worth pointing out that storing the groupLeader in the
> PROCLOCK, as we do currently, avoids this issue entirely.

Right, that's why I framed it as "can we salvage this simplification"
(referring to removal of that field).  It may be best to just fix the
existing bug and docs deficiencies before returning to that idea.