Re: BUG #14107: Major query planner bug regarding subqueries and indices

От Yaroslav
Тема Re: BUG #14107: Major query planner bug regarding subqueries and indices
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Yes, but the problem seems to be even bigger.
Seems like it. I've asked folks on IRC for help, and it was confirmed the
bug exists since 8.2, at least:
https://gist.github.com/ilmari/b8ae0c37a7465d6fb3987dc651923660

Also, I've created sqlfiddle based on your example:
http://sqlfiddle.com/#!15/76ef4/3

-----
WBR, Yaroslav Schekin.