Re: Help with CREATE FUNCTION

От Kip Warner
Тема Re: Help with CREATE FUNCTION
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Mon, 2016-04-18 at 11:17 -0700, David G. Johnston wrote:
> Then add three more arguments to the function and refer to those
> arguments like you do the two ids.

I would rather not because there's about 32 of these constants and
conceptually it doesn't make sense to provide them as arguments when
they are in practise immutable.

> There is no provision in PostgreSQL for constructing a global
> variable in that fashion.  You could maybe leverage GUCs to that
> effect, though.

I guess I am misunderstanding the variable declaration syntax?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/plpgsql-declarations.html

--
Kip Warner -- Senior Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Help with CREATE FUNCTION
Сообщение: Re: Help with CREATE FUNCTION