I can't see wal receiver process in one node

От DrakoRod
Тема I can't see wal receiver process in one node
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi everybody

I have a question about the replication process, I have a cluster with three
nodes A,B and C in PostgreSQL 9.3 with streaming replication in cascade mode
MASTER->SLAVE-SLAVE. The question is a single process that I can't see in
Node B but yes I can see it in the Node C.

This process is this:

Node B:
*
postgres: startup process recovering 000000xxxxxxx *

Node C:
*
postgres: startup process recovering 000000xxxxxxx
postgres: wal receiver process streaming xxxx/XXXXXX*

The wal 000000xxxxxxx is the same in both.

Is a problem or is the case in the process of cascade replication?

Best regards
DrakoRod

-----
Dame un poco de fe, eso me bastará.