Re: PG mailing list server problem?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PG mailing list server problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc@mega-bucks.co.jp> writes:
> Hi Paul, don't know if it's just me but I have just started receiving ML
> posts that are from one week to a few days old. One of which at least I
> remember getting at least once before.

It's a standard problem: people send mail, get a notice that their mail
is being held for moderator approval because they're not subscribed to
the particular list, then they subscribe to the list and repost.  After
awhile the moderator (Marc) comes along and approves the original
message.

There are speculations in the archives about how we might improve this
situation, but no one's volunteered to actually make it happen ... in
the meantime I've learned to ignore back-dated messages that look
familiar...