Re: A population of population counts

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A population of population counts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> I'd like to see us using those functions, when they're available and
> falling back on the array when they're not. Sounds like that would
> just be a new configure test. Perhaps a good home for some shared code
> would be numutils.c.

Meh --- numutils.c is about numbers.  Maybe "bitutils.c"?

Another point here is that there might easily be a use-case for such
functionality in frontend code, so I'd lean towards putting the support in
src/common if we do this.

Сообщение: Re: Fix for OpenSSL error queue bug
Сообщение: Re: Fix for OpenSSL error queue bug