Re: Re: "missing chunk number XX for toast value YY in pg_toast ..." after pg_basebackup.

От
Тема Re: Re: "missing chunk number XX for toast value YY in pg_toast ..." after pg_basebackup.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

thank you again for your continued patience.

On 10 March 2016 00:20:13 +01:00, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 03/09/2016 10:41 AM, fredrik@huitfeldt.com wrote:
Hi Adrian,

thank you very much for your patience. I apologise for the missing
information.

On 9 March 2016 16:13:00 +01:00, Adrian Klaver
On 03/09/2016 04:56 AM, fredrik@huitfeldt.com