Re: Recent pg_regress changes break testing under SELinux

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Recent pg_regress changes break testing under SELinux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Yeah, agreed. The original idea was to have a shortcut created by the
> installer to do that for you.
> Well, there is a way to run it from the msvc build. The idea was to be
> able to run after a binary install. Granted it doesn't make that much
> sense, but it was mostly a "customer feel good" thing. But there's
> nothing preventing that from being done from a .BAT file instead of a
> direct shortcut.

Well, I suppose anything along this line is more code churn than we
should engage in post-RC2.  What I propose for now is that we just
"#ifdef WIN32" the directory deletion/remaking in pg_regress.c, with
a suitable comment, and then we can revisit the issue in 8.4 or later.