Re: 8.2.4 error restoring dump because of gin__int_ops

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.2.4 error restoring dump because of gin__int_ops
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Carlo Stonebanks" <stonec.register@sympatico.ca> writes:
> When restoring a dump, I get the following error:
> ERROR:  could not make operator class "gin__int_ops" be default for type
> pg_catalog.int4[]
> DETAIL:  Operator class "_int4_ops" already is the default.

This is a dup of bug #3048.  I see that that still has not been fixed in
CVS HEAD, but I'll make sure it happens before we wrap the upcoming set
of releases.

That won't help a whole lot for dealing with an existing broken dump,
though.  I'd suggest removing the "DEFAULT" keyword from the dump
script's definition of gin__int_ops.