Re: Why does query planner choose slower BitmapAnd ?

От Seamus Abshere
Тема Re: Why does query planner choose slower BitmapAnd ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Feb 22, 2016, at 02:14 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> IOW, almost certainly we *don't* realize that the query will involve scanning through gigabytes of index pages.  But
btreeindexes are much simpler and easier to make that estimate for...

Isn't this the crux of my issue, at least?

--
Seamus Abshere, SCEA
+598 99 54 99 54

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Why does query planner choose slower BitmapAnd ?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Why does query planner choose slower BitmapAnd ?