Re: [SQL] problem with OR'ed AND queriess

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] problem with OR'ed AND queriess
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Michael McCarthy <michael@tcsi.com> writes:
> A quick examination of backend/optimizer/prep/prepkeyset.c shows me that
> there is some qualification of a query for keyset optimization; is there
> any reason why I should not always set ksqo on?

If it seems to win more often than not for your query mix, go for it.

ksqo is a hack that I'm hoping to eliminate in the next release or
three.  But right now, it's a mighty useful hack if you do a lot of
OR-of-AND queries...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: