Cstore_fdw issue.

От Moses Mafusire
Тема Cstore_fdw issue.
Дата
Re: Cstore_fdw issue.
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I am new to PostgreSQL, successfully installed PGSql v12.2 on my CentOS 7 machine and I am trying to install cstore_fdw.

    1. I have managed to run this command;
        sudo yum install protobuf-c-devel

    2. Per the instructions I am followin;
        Once you have protobuf-c installed on your machine, you are ready to build cstore_fdw. For this, you need to include the pg_config directory path in your make command.

    3. I have searched for pg_config directory and found 2 locations;
        /usr/bin/pg_config
        /usr/pgsql-12/bin/pg_config

    4. However when I try to run makefile in c_store_fdw I get this error;
        [postgres@dart-centos cstore_fdw]$ sudo PATH=/usr/bin/:$PATH make
        [sudo] password for postgres:
        Makefile:50: *** PostgreSQL 9.3 to 12 is required to compile this extension.  Stop.

        I even tried the other path, same error;
        [postgres@dart-centos cstore_fdw]$ PATH=/usr/pgsql-12/bin/:$PATH make
        Makefile:50: *** PostgreSQL 9.3 to 12 is required to compile this extension.  Stop.

    5. PostgreSQL Version
        postgres=# show server_version;
        server_version
     12.2
     (1 row)

    postgres=# \! psql -V
    psql (PostgreSQL) 12.2

May you please assist me with this issue.

Thank You,
Moses