Re: Figures in docs

От Ioseph Kim
Тема Re: Figures in docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi.

In DocBook 4.2 sgml dtd, figure tag is supported already.
that was implemented for multi output format.

I remember that very old postgresql document has some picture (eg.
system architecture, ERD ...).
when release new version, these might be changed, nevertheless these can
not been.

this proposer is not about xml or sgml.
how can new figures be modified for new documents.

regards ioseph.
2016-02-17 (수), 08:26 +0300, Oleg Bartunov: