Need comments about -jdbc packaging

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Need comments about -jdbc packaging
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

While working on a unified -jdbc package, I noticed that we have
PostgreSQL major number appended to package name, version, jar file,
etc.

Do we really need that? This package does not depend on PostgreSQL, so
I think we can remove it.

Attached is the spec file that I intend to push later tonight to git,
so that we can ship this package along with tomorrow's releases.

This package has some comment improvements and conditionals for unified
spec file...

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Bug Tracker or Todo List?
Сообщение: Re: Bug Tracker or Todo List?