tables are not listable by \dt

От Rajarshi Guha
Тема tables are not listable by \dt
Дата
Re: tables are not listable by \dt  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: tables are not listable by \dt  ("Mikko Partio" <mpartio@gmail.com>)
Re: tables are not listable by \dt  (Rajarshi Guha <rguha@indiana.edu>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi, we recently upgraded our Postgres instllation from 7.4 to 8.2 by
doing a dump and restore. Howveer after logging into the database (as
a user that is not the superuser) and doing \dt I get the error:

No relations found

But when I do

SELECT relname, relpages FROM pg_class ORDER BY relpages DESC;

I get a list of the tables and their sizes.

I'm not even sure where to begin looking for the solution and any
pointers would be much appreciated.

Rajarshi Guha  <rguha@indiana.edu>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04  06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE
A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
    -- P. Erdos