pgadmin3 server status windows completely blank

От StanC
Тема pgadmin3 server status windows completely blank
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I posted the following to the pdadmin-support mailing list with no
replies.

I am trying it here as the issue may be so simple that no one will reply
in more experienced mailing lists.

A reference for other people having the same problem is:

http://postgresql.nabble.com/Server-Status-window-displays-nothing-td5847831.html

Basically, will this ever work in Ubuntu? It looks like something quite
basic, not data related but the windows are not even being generated -
i.e. no headings, columns.

Very new user.

Problem: Server Status has no data in Activity, Locks, Prepared
Transactions windows. 100% repeatable though restarts, etc.

Ubuntu 15.10
PostgreSQL 9.4 and 9.5
pgadminIII 1.20 and 1.22

logfile window does work, per proper log set up in postgresql.conf

SQL Editor query: SELECT * FROM pg_stat_activity returns expected
connection information. So the connections are there.

I have seen a few similar posts in 2015, with no response, or
resolutions. Nothing more from internet searches. No clues from 9.4
manual.

My experience in other forums is such a problem has such an obvious
solution that it is staring me right in the face.

Is there some setting, plugin, permission, role I am missing?

Other than that I have the databases working with a higher level app,
successfully backup and restore, moving data around; not bragging, but
to indicate I have been successful at something.

I have attached the log output that appears synced to the server status
refresh.