Re[2]: [BUGS] BUG #13889: psql doesn't exequte correct script

От Vladimir Bilyak
Тема Re[2]: [BUGS] BUG #13889: psql doesn't exequte correct script
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

thank you for promt reply. Actually we didn't use -c option. We used command line as follows:

Is this related to the issue "all statements executed are executed in one transaction" as well? If so, please point me solution to execute script with DROP DATABASE and CREATE DATABASE statements via psql.

--
Sincerely,
Vladimir Bilyak