Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)

От Pavel Kajaba
Тема Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wed, 2016-01-20 at 12:42 +0300, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
> > About osgi-enterprise I simply delete content of folder
> > pgjdbc/src/main/java/org/postgresql/osgi and It works without it.
>
> That is a time bomb.
> Why do you think "pgjdbc/src/main/java/org/postgresql/osgi" will ever
> be named like that?
> What if package gets renamed?
>
> Fedora's build scripts should not delete files & folders at random.
> Especially, when you are collaborating with live community.
>
> Vladimir

Why do you think it's a time bomb?

If someone rename that folder I will try delete something what is not
there and it won't build because osgi end up somewhere else.

Can you think about better solution? Can maven profile say "hey don't
build these files"?

If yes, It would be great. However in case of waffle class which uses
it, would have to be refactored into two (I can't think about different
solution).

Pavel Kajaba

Сообщение: Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Сообщение: Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)