Re: pgsql: jit: Re-allow JIT compilation of execGrouping.c hashtable compar

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: jit: Re-allow JIT compilation of execGrouping.c hashtable compar
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> jit: Re-allow JIT compilation of execGrouping.c hashtable comparisons.

I've got to say that I'm not very comfortable with changing stuff
when we've got less than 24 hours to the 12.0 GA wrap.  At this
point you're not going to get complete buildfarm feedback (notably,
not from CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS animals).  Unless it's a horrible
crasher bug, it'd be better to wait till post-tag and ship it in
12.1.

Personally, I've got patches I've been sitting on for several days
to put in after the wrap.