Re: [GENERAL] Bug in postgres 9.6.2?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Bug in postgres 9.6.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
greigwise <greigwise@comcast.net> writes:
> So, I have this query with nothing non-deterministic in it, yet I can run it
> multiple times and get different results in postgres 9.6.2:
> Is it possible that this is a bug in 9.6.2 that was fixed in 9.6.3?

Hard to tell without more information than this --- which I realize you
may not be able to get if the 9.6.2 instance is now gone.  If it isn't,
it'd be interesting to compare EXPLAIN ANALYZE results, for starters.
I will say that I don't see anything in the 9.6.3 release notes that
looks like it would result in making a nondeterministic query result
deterministic.