Re: BUG #5923: Build problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5923: Build problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"charles johnson" <cjohnson@valverdecomputing.com> writes:
>   Build started: Project: postgres, Configuration: Release|Win32
>   Running bison on src\backend\replication\repl_gram.y
>           1 file(s) copied.
>   Running flex on src\backend\replication\repl_scanner.l
>   flex: fatal internal error, exec failed

You seem to have a rather broken version of flex :-(

However, if you were building from a distribution tarball you really
shouldn't have needed flex at all.  [ pokes around... ]  Oh, it looks
like the replication bison/flex output files aren't actually in the
tarballs after all.  Grumble.  I can fix that part at least.  But
you still ought to try to find a non-broken flex.