Re: psql SET/RESET/SHOW tab completion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: psql SET/RESET/SHOW tab completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> BTW, here are the results of those tests: a VACUUM ANALYZE of
> template1 without --enable-cassert takes about 830ms on my box.
> With --enable-cassert it takes about 24200ms, regardless of the
> debug_assertions setting.

I believe that in current sources, the main cost of --enable-cassert
comes from the memory clobber checks it enables, which are for the
most part performed regardless of debug_assertions.

Сообщение: Re: Changes improve the performance of INSERT and UPDATE
Сообщение: Re: Changes improve the performance of INSERT and UPDATE