Re: coverage.postgresql.org not being refreshed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: coverage.postgresql.org not being refreshed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 8:45 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Ugh, no I never run that test either.  Will fix.

> Is there a particular reason we don't run it on the buildfarm, at
> least on some animals? Seems like that would be a much better way of
> finding these problems...

IIUC, the reason it's not run by default is that opening up a port
on localhost is insecure on multi-user systems.  While that might
be a problem for buildfarm animals too, the ones that are running
things like the SSL checks already have the same hazard.  Seems
like we could add a buildfarm client option to run this test.

Or we could just flush the test.  It's not very clear to me what
coverage it's adding.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: coverage.postgresql.org not being refreshed
Сообщение: Re: coverage.postgresql.org not being refreshed