Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
markir@coretech.co.nz writes:
> Trying out stuff on the command line seems to show a general "unwillingness" to
> work with forward slashed names at all:

Yeah, I think it may only be the POSIX library routines that are really
forward-slash friendly.

As I said before, I'm willing to #ifdef the code so that the string
substituted for %p converts all / to \ on Windows.  What I'd like to
know is whether that's enough to solve the problems, particularly in
face of spaces in the path, or whether we'll still be in quoting hell.