Re: [HACKERS] Draft release notes up for review

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Draft release notes up for review
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Draft release notes up for review  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Jonathan Katz <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> writes:
> I see this one
>     > Fix potential data corruption when freezing a tuple whose XMAX is a multixact with exactly one
still-interestingmember
> But I’m unsure how prevalent it is and if it should be highlighted.

I'm not sure about that either.  I do not think anyone did the legwork
to determine the exact consequences of that bug, or the probability of
someone hitting it in the field.  But I think the latter must be really
low, because we haven't heard any field reports that seem to match up.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Draft release notes up for review
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Draft release notes up for review