Re: PSQL Tools

От rob stone
Тема Re: PSQL Tools
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 2015-10-18 at 14:48 +0000, jwiencek3@comcast.net wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am looking for a tool like TOAD for DBA's.   I would like something
> that can generate/extract DDL; report manage tablespace, create
> explain plans, create/mange users, synonyms, triggers, etc.
>

> regards
>
> John Wiencek

If you have a JDK 1.7 or above installed, you can use Execute Query (ww
w.executequery.org). You need to install the jdbc driver appropriate to
your Postgres version.

If you define your FK constraints in your schema, it can generate an ER
diagram. It can also do everything else you might want to manipulate a
data base. Another handy feature is import/export from/to either a
delimited file or XML format.

HTH,

Rob

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: tablespace "archive2" is not empty
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: tablespace "archive2" is not empty