Re: unnesting multirange data types

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: unnesting multirange data types
Дата
Re: unnesting multirange data types  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> writes:
> I also don't feel comfortable hurrying with unnest part to beta2.
> According to the open items wiki page, there should be beta3.  Does
> unnest part have a chance for beta3?

Hm.  I'd prefer to avoid another forced initdb after beta2.  On the
other hand, it's entirely likely that there will be some other thing
that forces that; in which case there'd be no reason not to push in
the unnest feature as well.

I'd say let's sit on the unnest code for a little bit and see what
happens.