Re: Performance improvements for src/port/snprintf.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Performance improvements for src/port/snprintf.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I kinda wonder if we shouldn't replace the non pg_* functions in
> snprintf.c with a more modern copy of a compatibly licensed libc. Looks
> to me like our implementation has forked off some BSD a fair while ago.

Maybe, but the benchmarking I was doing last month didn't convince me
that the *BSD versions were remarkably fast.  There are a lot of cases
where our version is faster.

Сообщение: Re: Performance improvements for src/port/snprintf.c
Сообщение: Re: Performance improvements for src/port/snprintf.c