Re: Special role for subscriptions

От Evgeniy Efimkin
Тема Re: Special role for subscriptions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi!
> Currently, user with pg_subscription_users can create subscription into any system table, can't they?
> We certainly need to change it to more secure way.
No, you can't add system tables to publication. In new patch i add privileges checks on target table, non superuser
can'tcreate/refresh subscription if he don't have INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and TRUNCATE privileges.

--------
Efimkin Evgeny

Вложения

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: Offline enabling/disabling of data checksums
От: "Imai, Yoshikazu"
Сообщение: RE: speeding up planning with partitions