Re: Fix misaligned access of ItemPointerData on ARM

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fix misaligned access of ItemPointerData on ARM
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Piotr Stefaniak <postgres@piotr-stefaniak.me> writes:
> On 05/21/2015 10:08 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> It's not clear to me whether all compilers that accept "packed" also
>> accept "aligned", but there are enough ARM machines in the buildfarm
>> that we could hope that we'll find out if this isn't portable.

> I think src/include/c.h:614 onward, in its current state, guarantees that?

Well, c.h *assumes* that.  One of the things I have in mind is that
this should help us find out whether that assumption is valid.

Сообщение: Re: Fix misaligned access of ItemPointerData on ARM
Сообщение: Re: Fix misaligned access of ItemPointerData on ARM