Re: mistakes in postgresql-snapshots (7.3)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: mistakes in postgresql-snapshots (7.3)
Дата
Re: mistakes in postgresql-snapshots (7.3)  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> Oh, so createlang is fine, it is CREATE LANGUAGE that doesn't have the
> GRANT, but that makes sense.  The problem is that 7.2.X pg_dump doesn't
> add the GRANT to the load script because we didn't have such permissions
> in 7.2.X.

Right.  Not only CREATE LANGUAGE, but CREATE FUNCTION, and for that
matter CREATE DATABASE, are going to have some issues of this sort
for people loading old dumps.

> Wonder how we are going to fix that?

I think we're gonna tell 'em to issue some manual GRANTs.

Сообщение: Re: mistakes in postgresql-snapshots (7.3)
Сообщение: Re: mistakes in postgresql-snapshots (7.3)