Re: pg crash shortly after 9.1.1 -> 9.1.2 upgrade

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg crash shortly after 9.1.1 -> 9.1.2 upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joseph Shraibman <jks@selectacast.net> writes:
> All was fine until:
> LOG:  statement: select "_devel".cleanupEvent('10 minutes'::interval,
> 'false'::boolean);
> ERROR:  could not open file "base/16406/2072097_fsm": Permission denied

That's pretty weird.  What were the permissions on that file?  Was it
properly owned by the postgres user?

> WARNING:  AbortTransaction while in COMMIT state
> PANIC:  cannot abort transaction 7108311, it was already committed

And that's even weirder, since it implies that we tried to open the FSM
file during post-commit cleanup.  The commit-record printout suggests
that we probably were trying to delete the file due to a committed DROP
TABLE operation, but I don't understand why we tried to open the file
rather than just unlink it.

Can you reproduce this?  Can you show us what cleanupEvent() does?