Re: RPM building (was regression on RedHat)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: RPM building (was regression on RedHat)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Justin Clift <aa2@bigpond.net.au> writes:
>> So, I'm still looking for the best way to add a compile flag while
>> making it clear that it is for one distro only.

Since this is only an RPM problem, it should be solved in the RPM spec
file, not by hacking the configure script.  We had at least one similar
patch in the 7.0 spec file (for -fsigned-char stupidity in the RPM
configuration on LinuxPPC).  That's not needed anymore, but couldn't
you fix Mandrake the same way?