Re: RFC: pgbouncer 1.6, PL/Lua, luapgsql

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: RFC: pgbouncer 1.6, PL/Lua, luapgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi David,

On Thu, 2015-08-27 at 14:45 -0700, David Fetter wrote:

> I'd love to be able to update pgbouncer to 1.6, as it's got a lot of
> handy new features, and has squashed some pretty annoying
> misfeatures.

Thanks for the offer. I pushed the RPMs yesterday. Still, a patch is
always welcome for the next releases!

> Also, it'd be great to add the following.
>
> - PL/Lua https://github.com/pllua/pllua
> - luapgsql https://github.com/mbalmer/luapgsql
>
> So now that I've asked for stuff, I'd also like to be able to help.

Awesome! I can't see a release for PL/Lua though, you may want
to ping the developers to roll out a release first.

> How can I help?

Please submit the spec file to us. We'll review and commit it.

> Is there some kind of buildfarm or similar to test all the distros?

We have the regular RPM buildfarm. Before pushing out changes, I always
test the spec files on my F-22 (or whatever the latest will be) box for
any issues.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ