map an array of a complex type from jdbc to plpgsql,

От Oussema Benjemaa
Тема map an array of a complex type from jdbc to plpgsql,
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
 Hi Sir

I want to map an  array of a complex type from jdbc to plpgsql

but looks that the method createStruct ( similar like the one in Oracle Driver)
not yet implemented in postgresql driver.

could you please advice us how we can map an array of a complex type from jdbc to plpgsql
 there is any example , template ? can i follow ..

 any recommendations ?

 Best,