Re: BDR setup - bdr_node_join_wait_for_ready()

От cchee-ob
Тема Re: BDR setup - bdr_node_join_wait_for_ready()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Craig,

By an existing  database, I mean I have a database that has our data on it.
I have created the btree_gist and bdr extensions and ran the
bdr.bdr_group_create () function and the bdr.bdr_node_join_wait_for_ready(),
all run successfully.  After setting up the next BDR node, and after running
bdr.bdr_group_join() function I run the bdr.bdr_node_join_wait_for_ready()
function it just sits there and nothing returns.  It doesn't look like it's
replicating data either.  But if I create both BDR nodes without any data in
the 1st node they create fine and I can import the database from the export
and the data will be in both nodes.  Any insight into why this might occur?
What is the best practice for creating a BDR environment with 2 BDR nodes
and 1 UDR node?

Carter