Re: [HACKERS] plpgsql problem..

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] plpgsql problem..
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Mitch Vincent" <mitch@venux.net> writes:
> This might sound like an ignorant question but how does one dump the
> function catalog?

Tryselect * from pg_proc where proname = 'functionOfInterest';

I think Sevo has identified the problem though: the CREATE FUNCTION
command for the plpgsql_call_handler function needs to give an exact
path name.  What you are showing looks like the command tried to use an
environment variable and the substitution didn't happen.  Better review
the procedure you used to install plpgsql.  I'd recommend using the
createlang script, btw, not doing it by hand.